9009-41G IBM POWER9 S914 Servers Systems & Upgrades
9009-41G S914 IBM Power9 Servers for IBM i AIX Vios Linux
IBM 9009-41G S914 Power9 server supports one processor socket with 4-core, 6-core or 8-core configurations for IBM i, AIX, Linux server operating systems and are upgradable to IBM Power10 systems.
The 9009-41G is powered entirely by a Gen4 PCIe architecture (slots, switches and lanes), supporting up to 14 NVMe devices, designed for mission critical applications and I/O intensive workloads.
The Power9 S914 9009-41A includes the Dynamic Performance feature, which dynamically optimizes the processor frequency based on CPU utilization and operating environment conditions.
The 9009-41G S914 server prices vary based on processor feature, number of processors activated, Memory, Disk Drives, SSD, and other features configured. *All IBM 9009-41G Power9 systems include 3 year 9x5 on-site warranty and free technical support.
- Read this article if you are considering IBM i Power9 Upgrade.
- Detailed specifications are provided on 9009-41G product pages.
IBM Power9 9009-41G Models by CPU:
- 9009-41G EP50 4-Core 3.8GHz Processor 52,500 CPW | P05
- 9009-41G EP51 6-Core 3.8GHz Processor 78,500 CPW | P10
- 9009-41G EP52 8-Core 3.8GHz Processors 122,500 CPW | P10
IBM 9009-41G EP52 8-Core S914 Power9 Processor
1TB | 122500 CPW P10 | SMT8 183.2 SMT4 145.4 SMT 105.4 ST 62
IBM 9009-41G EP51 6-Core S914 Power9 Processor
1TB | 78500 CPW P10 | SMT8 118.6 SMT4 94.1 SMT 68.2 ST 40.1