IBM iSeries, Computer, Server & Network Services (onsite or remote)
Need a more reliable, experienced and responsive technical resource... No Problem!
- Hardware Installation, Upgrades, and Trouble Shooting
- Partition Planning & Partition Implementation (LPAR)
- Communications Setup and Trouble Shooting
- Operating System Upgrades
- Data Migrations
- Security and Compliance Training and Implementation
- Performance Analysis and Tuning
- Workload and Sizing Analysis
- Network Bottlenecks and Trouble Shooting
- Programming, Implementation & Specialty Projects
- Training & Consulting
- Backup, Disaster Recovery & High Availability Services
- Database, Backup & File Transfer Encryption
- Remote Access, Network Monitoring and Management
- Consulting & Training
- Software Maintenance
- Hardware Maintenance
Looking for any of the above or have a request that isn't listed:
Support services can also be delivered remotely! Support services are generally provided immediately upon request, but are subject to availability and normal business hours.
Services required outside of normal business hours must be scheduled in advance or have an existing agreement in place. Normal business hours are Monday through Friday between 8:30 and 5:30 Eastern Standard Time. On site services must also be scheduled in advance and require either a PO or signed service agreement.
Discounted rates are provided for project, long term contracts and prepaid blocks of hours.